Re-reeling - compact, universal and operator-friendly
KAMPF’s roll doctor machine type KRD II improves the winding quality of imperfectly wound rolls by re-winding and can be used to remove any flaws. It can be put to all-purpose use for hard and soft films as well as for papers and laminates.
The new compact design ensures easy operation, comfortable access and short changing times.
If required, the roll doctor can be supplied with a slitting section for edge trimming and/or cutting and splicing table for removing flaws as options.
Technical Data ConWinder Silver Line
|Material||Hard and soft packaging fìlms, refined papers, laminates|
|Material width:||400, 500, 600, 700, 800 mm|
|Parent roll diameter:||max. 850 mm|
|Finished roll diameter:||max. 850 mm|
|Machine speed:||max. 400 m/min|
- Increasing demand?
- Short delivery times?
- Cost pressure?
The demand for ever smaller production batches, higher throughput and increased overall plant efficiency places special demands on the performance of the machines and the handling of the parent and finished rolls.
KAMPF offers coordinated automation within and in the machine environment for optimum use of your PrimeSlitter.
- Automated finished roll removal
- Advanced robot system
- Conveyor belts/transport carts
- Weighing devices
- Roll marking system
- Palletizing and packaging units
We are happy to support you with the development of tailor-made solutions thanks to our expertise in:
- Planning, project management and implementation
- Simulation (Digital Twin)
- Continuous communication and data flow
Converting 4.0 pursues the following principles as a holistic approach:
- Communication and integration of machines and processes during the digitalization of value chains begins with people.
- Information that creates knowledge and increases the efficiency of processes can not be achieved by a single person.
- We focus consciously on networks in order to actively design new technologies at the extremely high development speed of industry 4.0 and to generate the maximum benefit from generated data for your process.
- Machines and systems from KAMPF have always been an important, integral component in the individually designed value chains of our customers.
- With our innovative software platform the@vanced, we now inform you about the status of your production anytime, anywhere and conveniently, and enable you to communicate simply and data-based, beyond machine parameters.
- Is an integrative software platform that networks the KAMPF machines, their integrated sensors and additional components.
- Gives you the possibility to collect important data, to visualize and analyze them individually.
- Communicates easily with your planning and control systems on site as well as with other external software platforms.
- Is the basis for big data applications, artificial intelligence, predictive maintenance and machine learning.
Your production at a glance. Fast and mobile.
the@vanced offers you digital added values based on three columns:
Smart Production. Be efficient!
- Status of the machine
- Life – machine data
- Production results
- Productivity display
Smart Maintenance. Stay efficient!
- User manuals
- Maintenance videos
- Maintenance planner
- Digital machine model and spare parts catalogue
Smarter Operation. Increase efficiency!
- Big Data Lake
- Data analysis