PrimeSlitter BlackLine - The benchmark in primary slitting
Universal applications for flexibility and output.
The market and your customer requirements are ever changing and the requirement is to increase your overall efficiency?
When you think about the conversion of films, you always need to think in terms of individual solutions.
With the new trendsetting PrimeSlitteryou are optimally positioned for your challenges.
Maximum performance and modularity.
We combine strong core features to guarantee the required maximum performance with new, smart and exciting solutions.
Following the optimum characteristics of the production line, the PrimeSlitter will be configured tailored to your film specifications to achieve the highest throughput with perfect quality.
Use our extensive solution packages to realize your requirements in a profitable production.
- Reduce set-up times
- Ease your operation
- Increase quality
- Realize smart use of data
We certainly have the right solution for you.
Uptime is the focus. The sum of solutions makes the difference.
Change settings – The clever way to save time and improve ergonomics with new embeddable solutions for:
- Chucking heads
- Contact rollers
- Slitting tools
- Finished roll trays
- Set up information
Heavy Load -Fast and safe
Save up to 30 % valuable time when changing parent rolls and be less dependent on crane availability with the combined parent roll/core and splicing solution
Faster ramp up - more throughput
A new set of web control functions supports your production staff to achieve the required quality level faster along with sustainability.
Look and Feel. Operator’s ergonomic comfort in a new design.
Simplified machine operation, optimum accessibility and integrated safety are combined by a completely new design and color concept.
A rethought overall operating concept considers a complete new Human Machine Interface including a new level of forward-looking information, newly designed workplaces, as well as future-oriented handling and digitization solutions.
The new PrimeSlitter provides state-of-the-art Siemens control systems combined with precise individual drive technology and advanced web control features. All integrated in a concept of proven mechanical engineering and without any hydraulic functions.
Technical Data PrimeSlitter BlackLine
|PrimeSlitter CHRO BlackLine|
|Material thickness||10 - 125 µm|
|Material widths||8,700 · 10,600 mm|
|Parent roll diameters||1,600 · 1,800 mm|
|Finished roll diameters||1,200 · 1,500 mm|
|Finished roll weight||2 · 3 · 4 · 6 · 7 tons|
|Slitting system||Razor blade cut · burst cu|
|Slitting widths||300 – 4,000 mm|
|Winding cores||3" · 6" · 8" · 10"|
|Machine speed||1,200 · 1,500 m/min|
Individual equipment for your application
Beyond Slitting and Winding
More than just a slitter.
Productivity, availability and quality are key competitive characteristics. To ensure these features and thus your long-term success, we offer a wide range of value-added services for your machinery. With your decision for a new PrimeSlitter you can also benefit from this individually tailored option for you.
- Automation solutions
- Material flow simulationso Connectivity of upstream and downstream processes
We offer highly efficient complete solutions, adapted to your needs and the requirements of your customers.
Our KAMPF Lifecycle Service is available throughout the entire life cycle of your machines.
- Increasing demand?
- Short delivery times?
- Cost pressure?
The demand for ever smaller production batches, higher throughput and increased overall plant efficiency places special demands on the performance of the machines and the handling of the parent and finished rolls.
KAMPF offers coordinated automation within and in the machine environment for optimum use of your PrimeSlitter.
- Automated finished roll removal
- Advanced robot system
- Conveyor belts/transport carts
- Weighing devices
- Roll marking system
- Palletizing and packaging units
We are happy to support you with the development of tailor-made solutions thanks to our expertise in:
- Planning, project management and implementation
- Simulation (Digital Twin)
- Continuous communication and data flow
Converting 4.0 pursues the following principles as a holistic approach:
- Communication and integration of machines and processes during the digitalization of value chains begins with people.
- Information that creates knowledge and increases the efficiency of processes can not be achieved by a single person.
- We focus consciously on networks in order to actively design new technologies at the extremely high development speed of industry 4.0 and to generate the maximum benefit from generated data for your process.
- Machines and systems from KAMPF have always been an important, integral component in the individually designed value chains of our customers.
- With our innovative software platform the@vanced, we now inform you about the status of your production anytime, anywhere and conveniently, and enable you to communicate simply and data-based, beyond machine parameters.
- Is an integrative software platform that networks the KAMPF machines, their integrated sensors and additional components.
- Gives you the possibility to collect important data, to visualize and analyze them individually.
- Communicates easily with your planning and control systems on site as well as with other external software platforms.
- Is the basis for big data applications, artificial intelligence, predictive maintenance and machine learning.
Your production at a glance. Fast and mobile.
the@vanced offers you digital added values based on three columns:
Smart Production. Be efficient!
- Status of the machine
- Life – machine data
- Production results
- Productivity display
Smart Maintenance. Stay efficient!
- User manuals
- Maintenance videos
- Maintenance planner
- Digital machine model and spare parts catalogue
Smarter Operation. Increase efficiency!
- Big Data Lake
- Data analysis