Engineered for best quality
The slitting and winding of ultra-thin, net aluminium foil in high, soft or battery foil quality is one of the most demanding and challenging tasks in the foil manufacturing process.
The especially for aluminium foil developed KAMPF AluSlitter, with the patented rewind system and special arrangements to detect the foil quality, meats all necessary requirements and is the perfect machine for this process of manufacturing aluminium foil.
Depending upon the required quality demands, the AluSlitter can be adapted and equipped to individual customer needs and offers the integration of various inspection systems, such as pinhole detection and surface inspection, as well as surface cleaning systems. The newly developed slitting system for the AluSlitter is perfectly adapted to the very highest quality requirements for the slitting edge especially for aluminium battery foil.
The AluSlitter is the logical further development of the renowned Kampf slitting machines for net aluminium foil, on a proven modern platform. In addition, there is a modular design with various options for processing aluminium battery foil.
Technical Data Foil slitting
|Material thickness:||Aluminium 5 - 50 µm, Aluminium for battery 9 - 16 µm|
|Material width:||up to 1,650 mm|
|Design speed:||800 m/min|
|Parent roll diameter:||max. 2,000 / 1,000 mm|
|Finished roll diameter:||max. 800 mm|
|Slit width:||> 40 mm|
|Slitting system:||Driven burst cut / scissor cut / razor cut|
Beyond Slitting and Winding
More than just a slitter.
Productivity, availability and quality are key competitive characteristics. To ensure these features and thus your long-term success, we offer a wide range of value-added services for your machinery. With your decision for a new machine you can also benefit from this individually tailored option for you.
- Automation solutions
- Material flow simulationso Connectivity of upstream and downstream processes
We offer highly efficient complete solutions, adapted to your needs and the requirements of your customers.
Our KAMPF Lifecycle Service is available throughout the entire life cycle of your machines.
- Increasing demand?
- Short delivery times?
- Cost pressure?
The demand for ever smaller production batches, higher throughput and increased overall plant efficiency places special demands on the performance of the machines and the handling of the parent and finished rolls.
Kampf offers coordinated automation within and in the machine environment for optimum use of your PrimeSlitter.
- Automated finished roll removal
- Advanced robot system
- Conveyor belts/transport carts
- Weighing devices
- Roll marking system
- Palletizing and packaging units
We are happy to support you with the development of tailor-made solutions thanks to our expertise in:
- Planning, project management and implementation
- Simulation (Digital Twin)
- Continuous communication and data flow
Converting 4.0 pursues the following principles as a holistic approach:
- Communication and integration of machines and processes during the digitalization of value chains begins with people.
- Information that creates knowledge and increases the efficiency of processes can not be achieved by a single person.
- We focus consciously on networks in order to actively design new technologies at the extremely high development speed of industry 4.0 and to generate the maximum benefit from generated data for your process.
- Machines and systems from Kampf have always been an important, integral component in the individually designed value chains of our customers.
- With our innovative software platform the@vanced, we now inform you about the status of your production anytime, anywhere and conveniently, and enable you to communicate simply and data-based, beyond machine parameters.
- Is an integrative software platform that networks the Kampf machines, their integrated sensors and additional components.
- Gives you the possibility to collect important data, to visualize and analyze them individually.
- Communicates easily with your planning and control systems on site as well as with other external software platforms.
- Is the basis for big data applications, artificial intelligence, predictive maintenance and machine learning.
Your production at a glance. Fast and mobile.
the@vanced offers you digital added values based on three columns:
Smart Production. Be efficient!
- Status of the machine
- Life – machine data
- Production results
- Productivity display
Smart Maintenance. Stay efficient!
- User manuals
- Maintenance videos
- Maintenance planner
- Digital machine model and spare parts catalogue
Smarter Operation. Increase efficiency!
- Big Data Lake
- Data analysis